Wednesday, September 01, 2010

10 years and counting...

1/9/2010. It’s been ten years of my life spending partnership with my husband. To be exact, I only live together with him for 11/2 years during my study leave. The rest of the time was spent on a long distance marriage. Only the distance separates us..our hearts are bind together with love.

After 10 years, there are a lot of things yet to be discovered about my partner. We’ve had our conflicts, arguments, our ups and downs. We’ve shared our laughter and tears. I am not a perfect wife nor he is a perfect husband, but in our eyes and heart, we completed each other.

We started off as friends and later lovers and husband and wife. He makes me laugh and if anybody asked what is one special thing about your partner?, well I can’t give a definite answer because everything is special, even the flaws….

Alhamdulillah, thank you for all the love and blessings.
I hope Allah will bless our marriage and family forever….Amin..

How do I begin to tell you how lucky I am
to have you in my life?
I'll start by saying what an honor it is
for me to be your wife.

You're my best friend in the good times
and my rock in times of sorrow.
You're the reason for sweet yesterdays
and my promise for tomorrow.

I never thought I could feel this loved
until I became your wife.
You make this year and every year
the best one of my life.

Now, what would be a perfect anniversary gift???? hihihii

3 comments:

namzahs said...

congrats.. happy anniversary

syima said...

tq..congrats to you too on your 10th year

asamkeping said...

Tahniah... may all dreams come true!