Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sweet child of mine!


Dear Aliff,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today is your 6th birthday. Mak and Ayah wish you all the best, may your life be filled with beautiful memories, and may you grow into a fine young man. May you be able to take care of yourself and family.

I remembered when I was confirmed pregnant. I was feeling dizzy and ill for the first few weeks and suspected that it might be due to food poisoning. But a trip to the doctor confirmed my pregnancy. If my friends had morning sickness, I had night sickness... (ada ke macam tu?). I was quite active during my pregnancy with Aliff. Had no problems traveling to KL. My only wish is for the father to be able to make it in time for my delivery. During the final weeks check-up, my BP level started to rise. Alamak, so the Dr. ordered me to take my BP readings twice a day…Surprisingly, bila amik BP dgn org lain ok, bila dgn dia je tinggi…takut kot.
And during the final check-up, the dr. decided to have me induced. I called your father to come home, Alhamdulillah he managed to be at the delivery room on time.

When I held you in my arms for the first time it was a miracle indeed! Having you was one of the most special moments in my life.
And now seeing you with your brothers, I feel my life is almost complete. If your father is able to be with us, together, it would be perfect!
My dear Aliff, I do love you very much….I hope I’ll be able to see you make it through your first concert, first graduation, first job, wedding, seeing your firstborn, etc.

Enjoy your special day darling…we’ll have an other celebration when ayah comes home.
Love always,
Mak

2 comments:

bunkerangs said...

aiseh ni kira makcik yang selalu tertinggal keretapi..i am so lambat..hehe. heppy birthday...semoga murah rezeki dan sihat2 selalu hendak nyer. supaya besar nanti jadi anak yang soleh...yea...steady ahh..makcik ni kasi ucapan hari jadi..hehehhe. dah besar anak syima eh..sometimes nengok bebudak ni..pejam celik pejam celik dah besar..so fast they grow..i nengok anak i ni..wahhh..tak sangka that my oldest will turn 8 next mth. cik syima apa khabar...dah lama i tak taruk comment kat sini..maklumlah komputer yang main nyer dah innalillah dah...sekarang tengah pakai laptop yang pun semput2 jugak :)

Meraq said...

Rosma, sama lah..I pun selalu tertinggal keretapi. Kesian Aliff, tunggu2 ucapan dari makcik Za, tak kunjung tiba. Dont worry Aliff ya..nanti makcik bayar ganti rugi! Tunggu aja ya!!
Sedih pulak baca Syima's punya pesanan untuk anak bujang dia. Macam sama aja mak2 ni pesan pada anak2 eh. Sayu aja. Semuga anak2 semua ingat pesanan mak masing2. Haii..Syima, macam rindu pulak nak jumpa you.